280156 VU MA-ERD-W-4.8 Nanoparticles in the Environment (PI) (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 08.09.2021 10:00 to We 29.09.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 29.09.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will be in hybrid mode as a combination of digital and on-site teaching.
There might be changes to that structure until the semester starts. Information will be given by the course lecturers.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
35% written exam, 45 min. on 11th January 2022; 35% presentation of a scientific paper or report during the January lectures.
30% on exercises to be handed in within one week after the exercise has been handed out. In cases of illness (with doctors certificate) latest until 17.12.2021The grading scheme is as follows:> 87% (1); 75-86 % (2); 63-74 % (3); 50-62 % (4); < 50 % (5)35%
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The presentation evaluation is done according to
1) preparation of the topic (20%)
2) use of additional sources and information, also coupling to course content (20%)
3) quality of presentation (40%)
4) Q&A part of the presentation (20%)
Selected literature will be available on the e-learning platform as Copyright allows