280397 VU MA PE 06/07 VU Environmental Geophysics (PI) (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 08.09.2021 10:00 to We 29.09.2021 23:59
- Registration is open from Fr 01.10.2021 10:00 to We 13.10.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 13.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
More than 75% of the class meeting attendance is required to pass this course.
Assessment criteria: grade better/equal than/to 4 (50%) for the overall grade.
minimum 50 percent of all assignments.
0- 49.99%=5 (failed, i.e., you need to repeat the whole course)
• Resistivity and Induced Polarization: Theory and Applications to the Near-Surface Earth by Andrew Binley and Lee Slater. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. doi:10.1017/9781108685955.
• An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics by John M. Reynolds, ISBN:978-0-471-48536-0.