290059 VU The multidimensional implications of resettlements and relocations (2019W)
- Registration is open from Mo 02.09.2019 07:00 to Mo 16.09.2019 23:59
- Registration is open from Th 19.09.2019 17:00 to Tu 24.09.2019 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 30.10.2019 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
No show in the first session will result in deregistration from the course.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- writing of a weekly study portfolio based on the compulsory readings (1 page), to be submitted on Moodle on Sunday evening before the next session
- writing of a term paper (10 pages, to be submitted by 31 March 2020)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
85 – 71 % - grade 2
70 – 56 % - grade 3
55 – 41 % - grade 4
40 – 0 % - grade 5An additional grading scheme for term papers can be downloaded in the Moodle course and will be explained in the first session.