290118 VU Dealing with natural hazards: Scenario development and analysis (2019W)
- Registration is open from Mo 02.09.2019 07:00 to Mo 16.09.2019 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 30.10.2019 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Zusätzlicher Termin: Mittwoch, 04.12.2019, 17:30 - 19:00, Konferenzraum, NIG, 5. OG, C520.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Seminar paper with around 5,000 words (60%)
- Class presentation and discussion (30%)
- Contribution to the discussions in the classroom (10 %)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Minimum requirements: Willingness to search, read, discuss and present in english topics about scenario techniques in climate change and natural hazards..
100 - 87,5 % - grade 1
87,5 - 75 % - grade 2
75 - 62,5 % - grade 3
62,5 - 50 % - grade 4
less than 50% - grade 5An additional grading scheme for presentation and term papers can be downloaded from the Moodle platform and will be explained at the beginning of the course.
- Paper presentation and discussion