290120 SE Seminar in Human Geography: (2020W)
Water and Development in the Global South
- Registration is open from Mo 07.09.2020 10:00 to Mo 21.09.2020 10:00
- Registration is open from We 23.09.2020 10:00 to Mo 28.09.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Completion of the pre-course assignment in the preparation period of the course
- Regular attendance and active participation (presence in at least 80% of the sessions)
- Writing of a term paper of max. 4000 words
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The pre-course assignment before the course does not count for the mark, but it will have to be passed with a minimum grade of 4. The term paper counts for 100% of the final mark. The term paper is to be submitted by 31 January 2021. The term paper is passed with a minimum grade of 4.
100 - 86 % - grade 1
85 - 71 % - grade 2
70 - 56 % - grade 3
55 - 41 % - grade 4
40 - 0 % - grade 5
Reading guides will be prepared for all course readings and be available on Moodle not later than 20 October 2020.
The pre-course assignment will be posted on Moodle not later than 5 October 2020. Deadline for submission is 2 November 2020.