290121 PS Environmental und ressource conflicts in South and Southeast Asia (2018S)
- Registration is open from Sa 10.02.2018 07:00 to Th 22.02.2018 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 15.03.2018 07:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
No show in the first session will result in deregistration from the seminar.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- own research work
- in class presentation/participation in a panel discussion with handout (to be submitted five days prior to the presentation)
- writing of a study portfolio based on the compulsory readings (1 page/week, to be submitted on Moodle on the eve of each session)
- writing of a term paper (15 pages, to be submitted by 31 August 2018)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
85 - 71 % - grade 2
70 - 56 % - grade 3
55 - 41 % - grade 4
40 - 0 % - grade 5An additional grading scheme for term papers can be downloaded in the Moodle course and will be explained in the first session.