Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
290165 EX Field Trip: Understanding of river-society interactions in urban river landscapes (2017W)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first serve).
- Registration is open from Sa 02.09.2017 07:00 to Mo 25.09.2017 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 16.10.2017 07:00
max. 25 participants
1. Preparatory meeting and introductory lecture: Friday, 15th of December 2017, 9 am. -12 am., Conference room Geography, NIG, 5th floor
2. full-day Excursion on Friday 12th of January 2018; meeting point 9 am., Train station Mödling
3. full-day Excursion on Friday 19th of January 2018; meeting point 9 am., U6 station Neue Donau
Assessment and permitted materials
Each student has to prepare a minute of the excursion including the results of the teamwork at the Mödlingbach. Additionally, each participant has to elaborate a specific topic of the excursion, chosen according to the student`s interest (details via e-learning).
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The preparatory meeting, the attendance on both field trips and the minutes on time are obligatory for a positive grade.
The grading incorporates the original elaboration, the content, structure and consistency and the adequate use of literature.
Minute of the field trips: 20 points
Results of the teamwork at the Mödlingbach: 20 points
Elaboration of a specific topic of the field trip: 60 points
1 90-100 points
2 80-89 points
3 70-79 points
4 60-69 points
5 <60 points
(L2-EX) (BA UF GW 18)
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:42