300191 UE Bioinformatics for non-bioinformaticians - how to build and analyse a transcriptome (2019W)
- Registration is open from Th 05.09.2019 08:00 to Th 19.09.2019 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 31.10.2019 18:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will run from 9am until 1pm every day from the 03/02/2020 until the 14/02/2020.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1) a multiple choice exam at the end of the first week - 30 % of total grade
2) the submission of a data sheet detailing the results of their transcriptome assembly and analysis 30%
3) a short group presentation comparing the results of the group members - 40%
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2- Basic knowledge on molecular biology: DNA replication, transcription, translation.