Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
300304 UE Course in identifying bryophytes (2020S)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 06.02.2020 08:00 to Th 20.02.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 18:00
max. 12 participants
Vorbesprechung 5.3.2020, 15:00; UE 3
Assessment and permitted materials
1) Talks between students and lecturer during the course
3) Compulsory attendance at the excursion being part of the course
4) Practical test: Identification of two bryophytes
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Main systematic groups of bryopyhtes will be identified by means of microscopes and fresh moss material
Frahm, J.P., Frey, W. 2004. Moosflora. UTB.
Das Bestimmungsbuch ist unbedingt notwendig, kann aber auch in der Bibliothek entlehnt werden.
MBO 7, WZB
Last modified: Tu 12.05.2020 08:49