301120 UE Practical Course in Molecular Genetics and Pathology (Cell Biology) (2019W)
- Registration is open from Th 05.09.2019 08:00 to Th 19.09.2019 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 19.09.2019 18:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Course requirements and admission criteria:
1. Attendance at the preliminary meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Successfully completion of the lecture Zellbiologie tierischer Zellen" (Mikulits, Dolznig, Müllner) (SS), the Seminar "Seminar in Zellbiologie" can only be done together with this course!
3. Master’s students in A 066 877 Genetik und Entwicklungbiologiewill have preferential access;
4. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The Biology of Cancer, Robert A. Weinberg. 2007.
Rezente Übersichtsartikel zu respektiven Themen.