301180 UE Advanced genetics: C.elegans (2020S)
- Registration is open from Th 06.02.2020 08:00 to Th 20.02.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 20.02.2020 18:00
Vorbespr: 3.3.2020,14.00 Uhr, SR 5.Stock, Dr.Bohrgasse 9,1030 Wien.
BZB/ÜR, Dr.Bohrgasse 9/6.Stock, 1030 Wien.
Termin: 23.3. - 3.4.2020
1.Attendance at the introductory meeting for the course (‘Vorbesprechung’)
2. Master’s students in A877 'Genetics und Developmental Biology' and A066834 Molecular Biology will be considered preferentially for a place in the course
3. Successful completion of the lecture series VO301557 ‘Principles of Genetics’ needed.
4. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bringa copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
36-40 points: very good (1)
31-35 points: good (2)
26-30 points: satisfactory (3)
20-25 points: sufficient (4)
<19 points: insufficient (5)