301180 UE Advanced genetics: C.elegans (2021S)
- Registration is open from Th 11.02.2021 08:00 to Th 18.03.2021 18:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 18:00
Preliminary meeting: 22.3 um 12:00. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 6462 7786
BZB/ÜR, Dr.Bohrgasse 9/6.Stock, 1030 Wien.
Shamba SahaCourse requirements and admission criteria:
1.Attendance at the introductory meeting for the course (‘Vorbesprechung’)
2. Master’s students in A877 'Genetics und Developmental Biology' and A066834 Molecular Biology will be considered preferentially for a place in the course
3. Successful completion of the lecture series VO301557 ‘Principles of Genetics’ needed.
4. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bringa copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
36-40 points: very good (1)
31-35 points: good (2)
26-30 points: satisfactory (3)
20-25 points: sufficient (4)
<19 points: insufficient (5)