Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
301599 UE Laboratory Course: Bioinformatics (2020W)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 10.09.2020 08:00 to Th 24.09.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 18:00
max. 15 participants
One week: 25.01.2021 - 29.01.2021,
Online course with daily video conference calls for instructions and independent problem solving.
First Video call: 25.01.2021, 10am
Assessment and permitted materials
Compulsory attendance in video calls. The evaluation consists of different performances:
- Solving the tasks given in Jupyter Notebooks.
- Active participation during discussions of previous and upcoming tasks.
- Written protocol of the course (Jupyter Notebook) to evaluate the understanding and participation.
- Brief presentation of the final course protocol.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Each of the subtasks to evaluate performance must have a positive evaluation. The final grade reflects the overall performance in subtasks.
MMB W-3, MMB W-2
Last modified: We 21.04.2021 11:27