301656 UE Practical Course in Cyto- and Developmental Genetics (2020W)
Eukaryotic Model Systems in Chromosome Biology
- Registration is open from Th 10.09.2020 08:00 to Th 24.09.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 18:00
Course requirements and admission criteria:
only together with SE 301250 "Genetisches Seminar"
1. Attendance at the preliminary meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Master’s students in A 066 877 'Genetics und Developmental Biology' will have preferential access;
3. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
active participation and results obtained,
theoretical knowledge including final exam