Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
301758 SE SE Recent Literature in Bioinformatics III (2020S)
Continuous assessment of course work
Ort: BZB/SR 3, Dr.Bohrgasse 9, 1030 Wien.
jeweils Mi. 13.30 Uhr
Weitere Infos siehe: http://molekularebiologie.univie.ac.at/
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 06.02.2020 08:00 to Th 20.02.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 20.02.2020 18:00
max. 12 participants
see german version
Assessment and permitted materials
The evaluation consists of different performances:
• Active participation in the scientific, discussion of the presented publications.
• Quality and completeness of the seminar presentation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Compulsory attendance; 100 points can be reached:
• Active participation: 70 Punkte (70%)
• Presentation: 30 Punkte (30%)
both subgrades must have a positive evaluation.
Content of the presentations
Literature/Papers will be provided by the lecturer
Last modified: Tu 11.02.2020 11:49