Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice. Inform yourself about the current status on u:find and check your e-mails regularly. Registration is mandatory for courses and exams. Wearing a FFP2 face mask and a valid evidence of being tested, vaccinated or have recovered from an infection are mandatory on site.
Please read the information on studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
301759 SE Recent Topics in Bioinformatics III (2020S)
Continuous assessment of course work
BZB/SR 3, Dr. Bohr-Gasse 9, 1030 Wien.
jeweils Mo. 16:00 Uhr
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 06.02.2020 08:00 to Th 20.02.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 20.02.2020 18:00
max. 12 participants
see german version
Assessment and permitted materials
The evaluation consists of different performances:
• Active participation in the scientific, discussion of the presented publications.
• Quality and completeness of the seminar presentation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Compulsory attendance; 100 points can be reached:
• Active participation: 70 Punkte (70%)
• Presentation: 30 Punkte (30%)
both subgrades must have a positive evaluation.
Content of the presentations
Specific papers connected with the research results of the participants. Additional papers will be provided by the lecturer.
Last modified: Tu 11.02.2020 11:49