Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
301776 SE Research Report & Journal Club IV (2020S)
Chromosomenbiology and cytogenetic
Continuous assessment of course work
- Registration is open from Th 06.02.2020 08:00 to Th 20.02.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 20.02.2020 18:00
max. 20 participants
see german version
Assessment and permitted materials
The evaluation consists of different performances:
• Active participation in the scientific, discussion of the presented publications.
• Quality and completeness of the seminar presentation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Compulsory attendance; 100 points can be reached:
• Active participation: 70 Punkte (70%)
• Presentation: 30 Punkte (30%)
both subgrades must have a positive evaluation.
Content of the presentations
Specific papers connected with the research results of the participants. Additional papers will be provided by the lecturer.
PhD MB 4, MMEI III, WZB
Last modified: Tu 11.02.2020 11:49