301841 UE Practical Course in Molecular Microbiology (2019W)
- Registration is open from Th 05.09.2019 08:00 to Su 15.12.2019 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Su 15.12.2019 18:00
Date: 13. - 31.1.2020, all day, First meeting and begin 9:00, 1-13.2020, BZB (4th floor / seminar room 4120), Dr. Bohrgasse 9, 1030 Wien
Requirements for enrollment to the course:
1. Attendance of first meeting.
2 Completion of Lecture 301364 (Research topics in Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology).
3. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their Bachelor's degree in the Bachelor program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students with the obligation to perform certain practical courses (UE) as a requirement for the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
4. Master’s students enrolled in A 066 830 'Molecular Microb., Ecology and Immunob.' will have preferential access.