301841 UE Practical Course in Molecular Microbiology (2021S)
- Registration is open from Th 11.02.2021 08:00 to Fr 25.06.2021 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 25.06.2021 09:00
Preliminary discussion: 06/29/2021, 10:00 a.m. online via Zoom (link will be sent by e-mail)
Date: 19.7. - 6.8.2021 all day
The curriculum requirement for this course is the successful completion of lecture 301364 (Research topics in Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology).
Requirements and admission criteria:
1. Presence at the preliminary meeting;
2. Students in the Master’s program A 066 830 Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology will be given priority when allocating places;
3. The following also applies to students who did not complete their Bachelor's degree in Biology at the University of Vienna with a focus on BMG or BMB: External students who have received examination-immanent courses (UE) as requirements for admission to study must have these in advance complete (take a copy of the letter of admission and a current transcript with you at the preliminary meeting).
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
b. Assessment standard: participation 50%, minutes 30%, exam 20%