Get vaccinated to work and study safely together in autumn.
To enable a smooth and safe start into the semester for all members of the University of Vienna, you can get vaccinated without prior appointment on the Campus of the University of Vienna from Saturday, 18 September, until Monday, 20 September. More information: https://www.univie.ac.at/en/about-us/further-information/coronavirus/.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
301841 UE Practical Course in Molecular Microbiology (2021S)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 11.02.2021 08:00 to Fr 25.06.2021 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 25.06.2021 09:00
max. 16 participants
Preliminary discussion: 06/29/2021, 10:00 a.m. online via Zoom (link will be sent by e-mail)
Date: 19.7. - 6.8.2021 all day
The curriculum requirement for this course is the successful completion of lecture 301364 (Research topics in Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology).
Requirements and admission criteria:
1. Presence at the preliminary meeting;
2. Students in the Master’s program A 066 830 Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology will be given priority when allocating places;
3. The following also applies to students who did not complete their Bachelor's degree in Biology at the University of Vienna with a focus on BMG or BMB: External students who have received examination-immanent courses (UE) as requirements for admission to study must have these in advance complete (take a copy of the letter of admission and a current transcript with you at the preliminary meeting).
For external students: requirements for this practical course are the completion of compulsory courses with continuous assessment (UE) from the admission certificate.
Further information: http://molekularebiologie.univie.ac.at/
Assessment and permitted materials
Compulsory attendance; the evaluation consists of different performances: active participation and results obtained, written report, theoretical knowledge including final exam (the percentage of the subgrades will be announced by the course leader); each of the subgrades must have a positive evaluation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
a. Minimum requirement: participation during the internship, writing a protocol, exam,
b. Assessment standard: participation 50%, minutes 30%, exam 20%
Content of the course held
Course documents in Moodle Information on the literature available on the slides in Moodle.
MMEI I, MGE III-2, BIO II-1, MMB W-2
Last modified: We 21.04.2021 11:27