301904 UE Neurophysiology and behavior of C. elegans (2019S)
- Registration is open from Fr 08.02.2019 08:00 to Th 21.02.2019 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 01.03.2019 18:00
Preliminary meeting: 7.3.2019, 10.20 Uhr Seminar room Neurobiology (Room 3.005, UZA 1, Biozentrum Althanstr. 14, 1090 Wien)Course requirements and admission criteria:
1. Attendance at the preliminary meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Master’s students in A 066834 Molekulare Biologie/Schwerpunkt Neurowissenschaften und A 066 878Verhaltens-, Neuro- und Kognitionsbiologiewill have preferential access;
3. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).