301904 UE Neurophysiology and behavior of C. elegans (2019W)
- Registration is open from Th 05.09.2019 08:00 to Th 19.09.2019 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 19.09.2019 18:00
Course requirements and admission criteria:
1. Attendance at the preliminary meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Successfully completion of the lecture VO301101 ‘Epigenetics’ (WS) Egger, Seiser;
3. Master’s students in A 066834 Molekulare Biologie/Schwerpunkt Neurowissenschaften and A 066 878 'Verhaltens-, Neuro- und Kognitionsbiologiewill have preferential access;
4. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).