Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
340084 UE Role-play and Professional Ethics (2021S)
Continuous assessment of course work
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 09:00 to Fr 26.02.2021 17:00
- Registration is open from Mo 08.03.2021 09:00 to Fr 12.03.2021 17:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
max. 30 participants
DI wtl von 09.03.2021 bis 20.04.2021 11.00-12.30 Ort: digital; DI wtl von 04.05.2021 bis 22.06.2021 11.00-12.30 Ort: digital
Assessment and permitted materials
Active participation; short presentations (if required); written final exam.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Attending the course and active participation: 60%
Final written exam: 40%
- Literature provided on Moodle
- Practical examples discussed in the course
- Topics that were discussed in the course
Will be announced during the term
Last modified: Tu 09.03.2021 10:29