350090 VU Studies on Teaching Practice 2: Multi-Perspective Approach, Reflecting and Evaluating (2018S)
(= Schulpraktische Studien 3)
- Registration is open from Th 01.03.2018 09:00 to We 07.03.2018 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.03.2018 12:00
Diese LV findet teilgeblockt wie folgt statt:Ort: Gymnasium St. Ursula, Franz Asenbauergasse 49, 1230 Wien1. verpflichtender Termin: Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 14:00 -16:30 Uhr, Treffpunkt: Aula des Gymnasiums (bei der Information)Weitere Termine: 14. und 21. März, 11., 18. und 25. April, 2.,9.,16. und 23. Mai 2018 jeweils von 14:00 - 16:30 Uhr.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- agreements (keeping due-dates, participation on moodle)
- content criteria (differentiated multi-perspective planning of selected topics (planning competence: 30%); conduction of lessons (teaching: 20%); observations (10%); keeping a research diary (40%);
- personal and process-oriented criteria (e.g. participation in feedback processes and discussions, reflective competence)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- are well-informed about safety and legal norms (supervision, safety, clothing, piercings, etc.) and can competently apply them in their teaching.
- know the curriculum of the respective age groups.
- are capable of planning, conducting, situationally adapting and evaluating their lessons (including measures of movement correction and social hierarchy dynamics, etc.)
- have diligently dealt with specific scientific literature regarding the course
- are capable of thematizing sports-related exercise based on topic-oriented peda-gogic perspectives (Kurz, Ehni, Stibbe), planning content- and time-schedule-wise, conduct lessons in a methodological manner, as well as evaluate in a pupil-centered manner.
- reflection of contingency
- contingency of reflection