350157 VU Studies on Teaching Practice 2: Multi-Perspective Approach, Reflecting and Evaluating (2018W)
(= Schulpraktische Studien 3)
- Registration is open from Mo 10.09.2018 09:00 to Fr 21.09.2018 12:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.10.2018 12:00
Diese LV findet wöchentlich ab Mittwoch 10.10.2018, 12:00 - 14:15 Uhr statt.
Ort: G11, Geringergasse 2, A-1110 Wien
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- agreements (keeping due-dates, participation on moodle)
- content criteria (differentiated multi-perspective planning of selected topics (planning competence: 30%); conduction of lessons (teaching: 20%); observations (10%); keeping a research diary (40%);
- personal and process-oriented criteria (e.g. participation in feedback processes and discussions, reflective competence)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- are well-informed about safety and legal norms (supervision, safety, clothing, piercings, etc.) and can competently apply them in their teaching.
- know the curriculum of the respective age groups.
- are capable of planning, conducting, situationally adapting and evaluating their lessons (including measures of movement correction and social hierarchy dynamics, etc.)
- have diligently dealt with specific scientific literature regarding the course
- are capable of thematizing sports-related exercise based on topic-oriented peda-gogic perspectives (Kurz, Ehni, Stibbe), planning content- and time-schedule-wise, conduct lessons in a methodological manner, as well as evaluate in a pupil-centered manner.
- reflection of contingency
- contingency of reflection