- Regular and active participation
- Taking over/implementing a practice-related topic
- Theoretical review of educational contents
The aim of the course is to
- enable students to develop special playing skills in the sport game of HANDBALL, starting from a three-level action-oriented didactic model for sports and games including "Me and the Ball", "With Each Other" and "Against Each Other" modules as well as the practice of technical and tactical components.
- offer students an opportunity to get to know, by way of examples, key didactic concepts for sports and games as well as methods and didactical approaches for teaching special tactical playing moves at the individual, group and team levels. This should permit the students to teach pupils at different levels of skill in different situational conditions (in terms of space and materials) including the differently structured alternative option of Beach Handball.
- develop among students an adequate ability to demonstrate the basic modes of behaviour in sports and games as well as to train the ability of identifying faulty behaviour and suggesting improvements.
Teaching competence such as
- knowledge of key didactic concepts for sports and games as well as methods and didactic approaches for teaching proper handball conduct on the basis of a "minimum set of rules", awareness of rules, and fair play,
- the ability to provide special education in sports and games matched to different levels of skills and situative conditions,
- the ability to demonstrate basic patterns of conduct in ball games in the target game of HANDBALL, fundamental mastering of key tactics at the individual and group levels.
Implementation in University teaching
- Alternate between practical implementation of didactic concepts for sport-games, specific teaching methods for skills and conduct during the game, and joint reflection on approaches with the students,
- Independent preparation and execution of individual teaching units followed by critical reflection and feedback