Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice. Inform yourself about the current status on u:find and check your e-mails regularly.
Please read the information on https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
360012 PV Privatissimum (2021S)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2021 10:00 to Su 28.02.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
Thursdays 3-6.30 p.m. on March 11, April 15, dates for the next two meetings are agreed upon on April 15.
Assessment and permitted materials
Presentation of research project or chapters of current research, or of recent publications in Theological Ethics
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Participation in all classes.
- presentation with handout
- revision of presented text after discussion
- participation in discussion and feedback to presentations
LV für Doktorats-/PhD-Studien
Last modified: We 21.04.2021 11:27