380034 SE Seminar in International Law for the presentation of PhD Theses proposals (2020S)
- Registration is open from Mo 10.02.2020 00:01 to Fr 06.03.2020 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Attendance is required for the entire duration of the seminar (and not only for one's own presentation). It is only possible to be absent from parts of the seminar upon prior consultation.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Oral presentation of the doctoral project (20 minutes) and subsequent discussion. Acceptance of supervision depends on the quality of the presentations.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2) table of contents;
3) a written outline (3,000-5,000 words) of the research project: It must in particular contain the research question, the methodology to be applied, and the current state of scientific research on the topic;
4) bibliography (at least 3 pages);
5) a copy of your Masters degree in law (or equivalent).
In view of the large number of applications only research projects which are particularly well elaborated and researched have the chance of a positive evaluation.