390053 DK PhD-L: Advanced Stochastic Models (2021W)
- Registration is open from Mo 13.09.2021 09:00 to Th 23.09.2021 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 15.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Tako, A. A., & Robinson, S. (2012). The application of discrete event simulation and system dynamics in the logistics and supply chain context. Decision Support Systems, 52(4), 802-815.
- Chan, W. K. V., Son, Y. J., & Macal, C. M. (2010, December). Agent-based simulation tutorial-simulation of emergent behavior and differences between agent-based simulation and discrete-event simulation. Proceedings of the 2010 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC), (pp. 135-150). IEEE.
- Sargent, Robert G. "Verification and validation of simulation models." Journal of Simulation 7, no. 1 (2013): 12-24.- Law: Simulation Modeling and Analysis (2014)