420008 SE Doing Sociolinguistics / Machma Soziolinguistik (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to Mo 12.10.2020 08:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 19.10.2020 08:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Due to the obtaining Covid-19 measures, the seminar is now exclusively moved to online sessions. All sessions take place in the time slot indicated.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Speed-presentation of the dissertation topic (incl. Powerpoint) (25%)
- Abstract (25%)
- Abstract review (25%)
- Book review or paper excerpt (25%)
- Bibliography work
Active participation is expected.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Submission of all work relating to the mandatory tasks listed above is required for course completion.
- Please note that as a student and thus member of the scientific community you are required to adhere to the principles of 'good scientific practice' (see the 'Satzung der Universität Wien' and the corresponding information of the Studienpräses: https://studienpraeses.univie.ac.at/infos-zum-studienrecht/sicherung-der-guten-wissenschaftlichen-praxis/plagiat/).Grading:
Sehr gut: 100-90%; Gut: 89-80%; Befriedigend: 79-70%; Genügend: 69-60%; Nicht genügend: 59-0%.