430003 SE Seminar for Doctoral Candidates (2019W)
vor der Präsentation (FÖP)
- Registration is open from Su 01.09.2019 06:30 to Mo 30.09.2019 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 21.10.2019 09:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Creation of a first version of the exposé at the beginning of the semester.
• Submission of intermediate versions of the exposé during the semester
• Submission of a revised exposé at the end of the semester.
• Active participation during the meetings
• Feedback to other participants
• Oral presentation of the preliminary exposé.
• In developing the exposé, all sources are allowed, provided that the sources used are mentioned, and that literal quotations are used sparingly.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• All contributions reflect sufficient and serious effort.
• The final preliminary exposé shows a substantial growth in understanding and quality.
Schoonenboom, J. (2016). Building mixed methods designs: A visual approach. Unpublished manuscript.Further literature will be announced on Moodle.