Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
450006 SE Topics In Palaeontology (PI) (2021S)
Continuous assessment of course work
- Registration is open from Mo 08.02.2021 10:00 to We 24.02.2021 23:59
- Registration is open from Mo 01.03.2021 10:00 to Mo 15.03.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Mo 15.03.2021 23:59
max. 20 participants
Assessment and permitted materials
Regular attendance with active participation in the discussion, and own presentation of a scientific topic.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- presentation (English language)
- regular attendance
- active participation in the discussion round
Last modified: Th 25.02.2021 14:49