300627 SE Plant Genome Evolution: Repetitive DNA (2020S)
- Registration is open from Th 06.02.2020 08:00 to Th 20.02.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 18:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
VB: 05.03.2020 at 12:15 in ÜR2
19.03.2020: lecture (by course leader)
Other four meetings will be dedicated to students presentations of selected papers
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Active participation in discussions 10% (1.5 pts)
Written report (summary of papers and discussion) 20% (3 pts)
The deadline for written report is 30.05.2020
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
0-7.5 pts: 5
8-9.5 pts: 4
10-11,5 pts: 3
14-15 pts: 1
1. Volff J.-N. (ed.) 2005. Retrotransposable elements and genome evolution. Karger, Basel.
2. Ayala F.J., Fitch W.M., and Clegg M.T. (eds) 2000. Variation and evolution in plants and microorganisms: toward a new synthesis 50 years after Stebbins. National Academy of Sciences of the USA.
3. Puertas M.J. & Naranjo T. (eds.) 2005. Plant cytogenetics. Karger, Basel.
4. Birchler J. & Pires C. (eds.) 2010. Advanced in Plant Cytogenetics. Karger, Basel.
5. "Plant Genome Diversity" vol. 1 and 2, Springer 2013
selected papers to present