480108 SE Practical Seminar - Didactic Monitoring of the Practical Phase (2020W)
- Registration is open from Th 10.09.2020 09:00 to Mo 21.09.2020 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
If course units cannot be held with students in attendance on campus,
• course units will be held synchronously as a video conference and
• learning materials will be made available in the Moodle course and
• communication with students will take place via communication tools that are available in the Moodle course and
• planned tasks that would originally require the student to be present in the classroom (e.g. presentations, evaluated group work within the course unit, active participation in class, exams, etc.) will be weighted differently and/or replaced by other tasks and activities in the Moodle course so students can work on and submit them there.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Active participation in class.
Individual contributions to contents ( e.g. reflections, tasks, homework assignments )
Approaches to teaching sequences
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
attend 80% of the class
presentation in class
Wiater, Werner (2015): Unterrichtsplanung. Prüfungswissen - Basiswissen Schulpädagogik. Augsburg: Auer Verlag
Görsdorf, E.; Bruder R.; Sonnberger, J. (2009): Qualitätsentwicklung in der Lehre mit Neuen Medien. Graz: Grazer Universitätsverlag
Harmer, Jeremy (2017): The practice of English Languauge Teaching. Edinburg: Pearson Education Limited.
Scrivener. Jim (2011): Learning Teaching. The essential guide to English language teaching. London: MacMillan Books.
Seidel A., Wapenhans H., Mehlhorn G., Heyer Ch., Stadler W., Behr U., Hartenstein K. (2014): Fachdidaktik Russisch: Eine Einführung. Tübingen: Narr Verlag.