270083 UE Practical course on food toxicology (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2021 08:00 to Tu 23.02.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Tu 23.02.2021 23:59
Preliminary meeting on February 26th from 10 to 12 o'clock (online)
The practical course will take place partly online, partly on site. On site, the students will be divided into two groups. The "red" group will be in the lab during the week of 8-12 March, the "green" group will be in the lab during the week of 15-19 March. Lab times in each case from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Timely delivery of the final report of max. 25 pages
- final oral test on the subject areaIn order to ensure good scientific practice, the course director may invite students to a notation-relevant interview after submission of the final report, which must be passed.permitted aids:
No aids may be used in the oral final colloquium.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Unexcused absence during the course is not allowed and leads to exclusion from the course. The attendance must be fulfilled to 75%, which corresponds to 2.5 excused absences. Before beginning the practical part of the course, an exam for the respective method must be passed with 50% of the maximum score. Failure to pass the exam results in the corresponding method not being carried out. The test will be graded 5 (practical work, final report). The answers themselves are not included in the grading.
Each piece of work must be completed at the end of the course.The various sub-parts are graded and are included in the assessment as follows:
- Practical work: 30%.
- Protocol (1st delivery): 30
- Final colloquium (oral): 40 %
The course is passed with an overall grade of 4.