270083 UE Practical course on food toxicology (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 01.09.2021 08:00 to Su 26.09.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Su 26.09.2021 23:59
course 1: 22.11.-26.11.2021
course 2: 29.11.-03.12.2021
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Timely delivery of the final report of max. 25 pages
- final oral test on the subject areaIn order to ensure good scientific practice, the course director may invite students to a notation-relevant interview after submission of the final report, which must be passed.permitted aids:
No aids may be used in the oral final colloquium.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Unexcused absence during the course is not allowed and leads to exclusion from the course. The attendance must be fulfilled to 75%, which corresponds to 2.5 excused absences. Before beginning the practical part of the course, an exam for the respective method must be passed with 50% of the maximum score. Failure to pass the exam results in the corresponding method not being carried out. The test will be graded 5 (practical work, final report). The answers themselves are not included in the grading.
Each piece of work must be completed at the end of the course.The various sub-parts are graded and are included in the assessment as follows:
- Practical work: 30%.
- Protocol (1st delivery): 30
- Final colloquium (oral): 40 %
The course is passed with an overall grade of 4.